You will get in Thunderbird, the screw-up message “Couldn’t stack XPCOM”, couldn’t stack your profile. What should be possible, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, we can tell you in this conventional tip.
For the most part, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, this fascinating thunderbird error happens due to bombarded thunderbird revives. Around here at ARZHOST, we regularly get sales to address this error as an element of our Server Management Services.
Today, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, what about we view this error and see how our Hosting Expert Planners settle it.
Why can thunderbird not load XPCOM?
Mozilla’s thunderbird is one of the most preferred email clients due to the store of workplaces it gives. It offers a combination of workplaces like email. newsfeed, talk, newsgroup, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, and so forth.
Anyway, it is direct and very useful, customers oftentimes face a type of missteps. By and by, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, what is XPCOM? Cross-Platform Component Object Model or XPCOM is a cross-stage part model from Mozilla. It engages various language attaches and has features that help engineers with interfacing their custom abilities to the construction and partner it with various parts.
“Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, We consistently face the XPCOM load errors on account of a bombarded Thunderbird update that leaves a mix of old and revived reports in the Thunderbird program envelope.
How we fix this slip-up
Lately, one of our customers pushed toward us with an XPCOM load error. He restarted his PC and a short time later when he endeavored to run a Thunderbird, it ended up showing the message “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”. He deleted all archives anyway found no change for the mix-up. Our Hosting Expert Planners checked and found besieged Thunderbird invigorates.
Moreover, this happened when the security programming keeps a part of the archives in the Thunderbird program envelope holding Thunderbird back from overriding all of the records. A clean reinstall can resolve this screw-up by ensuring suitable replacement, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, taking everything into account.
This reinstall will incorporate eradicating the Thunderbird program coordinator:
(64-digit Thunderbird) "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\"
(32-digit Thunderbird) "C:\Program Files (x86) \Mozilla Thunderbird\"
On the occasion that if the issue continues, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, we needed to weaken security programming momentarily and present thunderbird.
Thunderbird-error “Couldn’t stack XPCOM” – what to do?
The error “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, States that there is a problem with your profile from Thunderbird, and the program cannot be opened because of it.
- Error to fix it, first download the free Tool Revo Uninstaller and present it on your PC.
- You open the Tool after a viable Installation, and postponement until the summary of presented programs was made. Then, search for “Thunderbird” and snap with the right mouse button.
- In the affiliation, select “Advanced” as the uninstall procedure and cling to the headings.
- After you have uninstalled Thunderbird from the PC, it glances through the Revo Uninstaller to your PC for additional records, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, coordinators, and Registry sections.
- This can take out then using “Engraving all” and “Eradicate” from the PC.
- At the point when you have the complete Uninstall is done, you can after a PC-restart, the current version of Thunderbird download and foundation. Starting now and into the foreseeable future, the error should be gone.
Fix: Couldn’t Load XPCOM
The misstep “Couldn’t stack XPCOM” is for the most part achieved by Windows Updates. “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, Anyway there are a couple of methods on the web to fix the issue the one in this associate is by far the most un-requesting I’ve found.
To proceed with this strategy, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, you have to use Internet Explorer (that is there as is normally done, or one more program in case you have it presented)
On the off chance that you can’t find/find Internet Explorer, Hold the Windows Key on your control center and press R to open the run trade, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, and in the run talk type – > iexplore.exe and click OK.
Technique 1: Repair Corrupt Files
Download and run Restore to channel and restore terrible and missing archives from here, and a while later check if you get the slip-up. On the off chance that you do, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, proceed to Method 2.
Strategy 2: Simply Upgrade/Reinstall
This system has worked for by far most of the customers and it is uncommonly easy to follow. At the point when you’re in Internet Explorer or another program, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, basically head over to the going with area to download the latest plan record for Firefox, run it, and present.
System 3: Back up and do a Clean Install
Before you start, if you should Back Up Firefox and you can in like manner choose to exchange explicit things like your arrangement of encounters, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, passwords or bookmarks and you can import these bookmarks later from Chrome or various projects.
- Download the 30-day primer type of RevoUninstaller by going to www.revouninstaller.com and tapping the going with the button on the site
- As of now you should have the Revo course of action record, open it and present it. After it has been presented, you will have the RevoUninstaller image on your workspace. Open Revo Uninstaller, and select Firefox,
- As of now click Uninstall and subsequently select Advanced and follow the prompts on the screen to uninstall Firefox.
- Then, select Advanced and Click Scan on Revo Uninstaller.
- The next screen will give you Leftover records, see the screen underneath, select all of them and snap Delete.
- Then, go to C:\Program Files first, and delete the Mozilla Firefox envelope and besides really take a gander at
C:\Program Files (x86) \.
- Press “Windows’ + “R” and type in “%temp%”.
"CTRL" + "A” and a short time later press “Shift’ + “Eradicate” to clear this envelope.
- Reinstall Firefox and check whether the issue perseveres.
If this is happening on the Tor program, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, run it as an administrator and make a pass at weakening your antivirus for a short time frame. It is furthermore endorsed to uninstall GeForce Experience if you have it presented on your PC since it is known to cause conflicts with the application in explicit cases.
System 4: Run as Administrator
From time to time, the issue is fixed by running the program as a chief. Administrative Privileges are required by specific Software to pass explicit hardware/security limitations. Thusly, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, in this movement, we will be running the program as a chief and a while later check if that fixes the issue. For that:
- Right-click on the project’s executable on the workspace.
- Snap-on the “Properties” decision and thereafter select the “Closeness” tab.
- In the similitude tab, check the “Run this Program as an Administrator” decision and snap on “Apply” and subsequently on “OK”. go to the Compatibility tab and enable Run this program as a supervisor
- “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, Seek after the program and check whether the issue perseveres.
Procedure 5: Using Firefox for Tor Network
From time to time, this issue occurs with the Tor program and doesn’t seem to vanish using any workaround/fix. Therefore, in this movement, we will use the Firefox program to interface with the Tor program instead of the Tor program itself. This fix works for most customers and is easy to apply.
To do all things considered:
- Download and present the Mozilla Firefox program from here.
- As of now, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, investigate the Tor program foundation envelope which is by and large on the workspace and its area should look something like this.
Desktop\Tor Browser\Tor (full way "C:\Users\your-username\Desktop\Tor Browser\Tor")
- There should be a “tor.exe” at the lower portion of the coordinator, right-click on this executable and select “Pin to Taskbar”.
- As of now, startup Tor and hold on for it to connect with its association.
- After Tor is started “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, dispatch the Firefox program that we just presented not from inside the Tor pack anyway the free program that we presented in a state of harmony 1.
- Snap-on the “Setting” image on the upper right of the Firefox bar and select “Decisions” from the list. Options – Firefox
- Snap-on the “Association” tab and a short time later select the “Settings” decision.
- “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, Snap-on the “Manual Proxy Configuration” decision and enter the going with the line there.
SOCKS Host: 127.0.0.1 Port: 9050
Entering the Manual Proxy Configuration
- Snap-on “Okay” to save your changes.
- Type in “About: config” in the area bar and check the “I’ll keep an eye out” brief.
- Type in “network. proxy. socks_remote_dns” in the chase bar and change it to be TRUE.
- Restart Firefox and enter the going with in the area bar.
- It should now say that you are intended to run Tor.
- The issue should now be fixed completely.
To lay it out simply, the mix-up “thunderbird can’t stack XPCOM” happens because of bombarded Thunderbird revives. In the current article, “Couldn’t Load XPCOM Thunderbird-How to Fix it!”, we have analyzed this slip-up thoroughly and saw how our Hosting Expert Planners fix it for our customers.
People Also Ask
Question # 1: What does the message couldn’t load XPCOM mean?
Answer: An error message about XPCOM missing or about the platform version usually happens because of a failed Firefox update that left you with a mixture of old and updated files in the Firefox program folder. You need to do a clean reinstall and remove the Firefox program folder to ensure that all files are replaced.
Question # 2: Why is my Thunderbird email not working?
Answer: When Thunderbird is not running: Press and hold down the Shift key while starting Thunderbird to open it in safe mode. When Thunderbird is running: Click on the Help menu from the top of the Thunderbird window, and then select Restart with Add-ons Disabled… menu item. Next, click the Restart button in the dialog box.
Question # 3: What causes XPCOM error?
Answer: The XPCOM error is caused on a Windows-based computer whenever a user tries to open Mozilla Firefox after a Windows Update or if the Firefox’s profile folder is corrupted. Firefox’s profile folder corruption may happen after a virus attack or after installing a third-party extension on your Firefox browser.
Question # 4: Can Chrome load plugins?
Answer: “Chrome error couldn’t load plugin” may occur due to a bad Google Chrome cache, which may interfere with plugins. Clearing the cache may fix the error. See the steps below or watch it here on YouTube. In Google Chrome address/ search bar, type in chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
Question # 5: Why did Mozilla Drop Thunderbird?
Answer: On July 6, 2012, Mozilla announced the company was dropping the priority of Thunderbird development because the continuous effort to extend Thunderbird’s feature set was mostly fruitless. The Thunderbird development team expanded by adding several new members and overhauled security and the user interface.